You are able to change hardcoded server side weapon entities from jaymod.
Optimal synergy to Enhanced Mod!
Supported versions: Jaymod 2.1.7/20080125-2.1.8 (Windows/Linux).
– coolRate – time in [ms] until weapon is cooled (decreasing bar).
– defaultStartingAmmo – maximum additional ammo when spawn.
– defaultStartingClip – maximum ammo in clip when spawn.
– fireDelayTime – amount of delay before firing first projectile.
– maxammo – maximum additional ammo you can carry.
– maxHeat – time in [ms] until weapon is overheated (increasing bar).
– nextShotTime – delay[ms] between projectile shoots.
– reloadTime – weapon reloading delay in [ms].
– uses – each shoot decreasing ammo factor.
Download “WeaponTable” console command.
Simply copy the execuable in your folder contains the “qagame.mp.i386.so/qagame_mp_x86.dll” binary.
Start the executable and itself detects your mod binary. At least follow the menu workflow.
Prerequisites (Runtime package if not already installed):